Temporary error with loading the page. Issue should be resolved shortly.
Please refresh after a few seconds.
The modern day Philippine flag has a unique feature, if raised with the red side up it indicates a state of war. The Philippines is not at war, but the Filipino people are fighting the war on poverty, drugs, crime, joblessness, greed, and oppression. The WAR REVOLT XX is a reminder that even though we have come a long way as a culture, out people are still struggling.
We originally released the WAR REVOLT in 2008 right after the REVOLT and auctioned all inventory. The highest bid went for 300+, but now you have the opportunity to own a very RARE and LIMITED EDITION WAR REVOLT XX.
- UNISEXY 100% cotton fully custom cut-n-sew
- Traditional Philippine flag colorway, with red on top
- Four button anorak with flaps for a minimized look and feel
- Inside lining
- Fully embroidered REVOLT sun and stars, red on red book logo on left sleeve and red on red "Children of the Returning Sun" on back
- A 'billed" hoodie
- Zip cords on hoodie and bottom
- Side pockets sewn into side seam for a clean look
True to size; ladies size down.
Designed in the U.S. Manufactured by the good people of the Philippines.