Temporary error with loading the page. Issue should be resolved shortly.
Please refresh after a few seconds.
In 2008 we released our very first cut-n-sew project that combined four Philippine flags in one: Gregorio del Pilar’s tricolor flag, the first national flag in the smiley face, Pio Del Pilar’s rising sun, and today’s modern Philippine flag.
To celebrate our 20 year anniversary we are releasing the REVOLT XX with a slightly updated silhouette and minimized details while keeping the REVOLT DNA.
- UNISEXY 100% cotton fully custom cut-n-sew
- Four button anorak with flaps for a minimized look and feel
- Inside lining
- Fully embroidered REVOLT sun and stars, red on red book logo on left sleeve and red on red "Children of the Returning Sun" on back
- A 'billed" hoodie
- Zip cords on hoodie and bottom
- Full woven label with description of REVOLT XX
- Side pockets sewn into side seam for a clean look
True to size; ladies size down.
Designed in the U.S. Manufactured by the good people of the Philippines.